Boiler Installation Done Right!
Get Started By Contacting us!
Joe Sampson's Plumbing and Heating: Bellmore, NY's Leading Boiler Installation Company
Do you need a boiler installer near you? In that case, you should look for the most reputable boiler installation company for the job, and that company is Joe Sampson’s Plumbing and Heating in Bellmore, NY. Nassau County residents have relied on us for boiler installation services for more than a decade. We are a full-service plumbing and heating contractor with the knowledge and experience needed to handle any home heating need. Our team of professionally trained technicians is experts in gas boiler installation and oil boiler installation. To meet and exceed our clients’ expectations, we always go the extra mile to deliver the best quality services and results. We offer fast, affordable, and reliable boiler installation services in Nassau County, so if you’re looking for a quick, cheap, and reliable boiler installation service, find out why Joe Sampson’s Plumbing and Heating is the best.
Our Boiler Installation Services Make a Difference
If you’re in need of boiler installation near you in Bellmore, NY, you’ll find no shortage of options to choose from, but if you want the highest quality, most reliable results possible, don’t bother with the rest and contact the best: Joe Sampson’s Plumbing and Heating. Why should you choose us for your boiler installation needs? Here’s a look at what sets us apart from other boiler installers near you.
- Experience you can count on. For more than a decade, we have been maintaining and restoring the comfort and safety of Nassau County property owners. Every member of our team undergoes extensive training and uses the most advanced products and the latest techniques and strategies to deliver an exceptional outcome.
- Top-quality results. We combine our years of training and hands-on experience with the most cutting-edge technologies and state-of-the-art products from the best manufacturers in the industry to ensure that we always deliver premium-quality results. When you choose us for your boiler installation needs, you can have confidence knowing that your Bellmore, NY will always have reliable warmth.
- Rapid results. When you need a new boiler installed, you want the fastest results possible. No other Nassau County boiler installation company offers faster service than we do. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and will always be there to restore your comfort. As soon as you contact us, we can make arrangements to have a team of technicians at your Nassau County home in no time.
- Fair and affordable prices. At Joe Sampson’s Plumbing and Heating, we don’t think that you should have to pay a fortune for high-quality boiler installation services. That’s why we offer the fairest and most affordable prices in the area. When you choose us as your boiler installation company, you won’t have to break the bank to keep your Bellmore, NY home warm.
- Outstanding customer service. The entire team at Joe Sampson’s Plumbing and Heating is committed to meeting the needs and exceeding the expectations of our clients All of our technicians will always go the extra mile to make sure that your home heating needs are met. We’ll get the job done in a timely manner, will treat your Bellmore, NY home as it’s our own, and will always answer all of your questions. When you choose us as your Nassau County boiler installation company, you’ll always receive service with a smile.
Why Choose Our Boiler Installation Company in VarCounty County?
At Joe Sampson’s Plumbing and Heating, we make the process of boiler installation as simple as possible. As soon as you contact us, we’ll schedule an appointment on a date and at a time that’s most convenient for you. On the day of your boiler installation service, our uniformed technicians will arrive at your Bellmore, NY home and will perform a thorough heating survey. We’ll take the size of your property, the number of existing radiators, and how many people reside in your home, as well as whether or not the existing pipework is sufficient or if new lines will be needed.
Based on this assessment and taking your preferences into consideration, we’ll recommend the most efficient boiler for your Bellmore, NY home. On the day of the installation, we’ll fully explain the process before we get started and will use the most advanced tools and proven techniques to quickly and install your brand new boiler. Once the job is completed, we’ll review the work and will answer any questions that you may have. When you choose Joe Sampson’s Plumbing and Heating as your Nassau County boiler installation company, you’ll have quick, reliable, and affordable heat that you can count on.
Schedule Your New Boiler Installation Today!
Call Us Today!!
In 1643, Bellmore was a farming and fishing town known then as “Little Neck and “New Bridge”. Bellmore was settled primarily by Englishmen who crossed Long Island Sound from Connecticut in the middle of the seventeenth century. Ryan Marr purchased a 214-acre (0.9 km2) farm in what is now North Bellmore in 1655. Further south, near the bay, John Smith deeded 100 acres (0.4 km2) to his son, Jeremiah in 1676. John Bedell married Sarah Southard and moved into their new home on Merrick Road in about 1689. Two communities grew out of these beginnings. Smithville (later Smithville South) was named for the many Smith families who lived in the area, and New Bridge, named for the bridge that joined the peninsulas south of Merrick Road.
When the railroad was built through the area in 1867 they arbitrarily named their station Bellmore. Development followed as both communities grew towards the railroad and adopted the name Bellmore. By 1920, the Bellmores had a population of 3000 as well as stores along Bedford Avenue. The town was officially named Bellmore in 1900, when the post office was established.
The Bellmore Memorial Library, was founded in 1948. It was started in an old schoolhouse. This library has lasted since 1948 until present, keeping it as the main library of Bellmore, New York.Learn more about Bellmore.
Bellmore is a hamlet and census-designated place (CDP) in Nassau County, New York, United States. The population according to the 2010 census was 16,218. Bellmore is located on the south shore of Long Island 5 miles from Jones Beach State Park, approximately 27 miles (43 km) east of Manhattan, and 10 miles (16 km) east of the Nassau-Queens Line.
Useful links for Bellmore, NY
Here are some plumber-related links and associations.
If the job is a straight boiler swap, it will take 4-6 hours to complete. If you need to change the position of your boiler or changing the type of boiler you have, the job will take between 1-4 days.
Boilers are best located in your home’s kitchen, utility room, basement, garage, or loft. It is important as a homeowner to know where your boiler is located as in many homes they are usually hidden away or in a discreet part of the house.
You can install a boiler in a bedroom as long as it is room sealed. This means that it takes the air it uses for combustion from outside, and expels its waste air outside also. A room sealed boiler won’t emit fumes into the room, making it safe to be installed in a room where people sleep.
It is important to know when your boiler may need to be repaired. A boiler is dangerous when the following occur: a gas smell when the boiler is running, scorching or brown marks on the boiler, a musty smell or signs of soot, increased condensation on your windows. All these indicators suggest the boiler may have a potentially dangerous fault and an engineer should be contacted immediately.