Boiler Installation Done Right!
Get Started By Contacting us!
Joe Sampson's Plumbing and Heating: Melville, NY's Leading Boiler Installation Company
Do you need a boiler installer near you? In that case, you should look for the most reputable boiler installation company for the job, and that company is Joe Sampson’s Plumbing and Heating in Melville, NY. Suffolk County residents have relied on us for boiler installation services for more than a decade. We are a full-service plumbing and heating contractor with the knowledge and experience needed to handle any home heating need. Our team of professionally trained technicians is experts in gas boiler installation and oil boiler installation. To meet and exceed our clients’ expectations, we always go the extra mile to deliver the best quality services and results. We offer fast, affordable, and reliable boiler installation services in Suffolk County, so if you’re looking for a quick, cheap, and reliable boiler installation service, find out why Joe Sampson’s Plumbing and Heating is the best.
Our Boiler Installation Services Make a Difference
If you’re in need of boiler installation near you in Melville, NY, you’ll find no shortage of options to choose from, but if you want the highest quality, most reliable results possible, don’t bother with the rest and contact the best: Joe Sampson’s Plumbing and Heating. Why should you choose us for your boiler installation needs? Here’s a look at what sets us apart from other boiler installers near you.
- Experience you can count on. For more than a decade, we have been maintaining and restoring the comfort and safety of Suffolk County property owners. Every member of our team undergoes extensive training and uses the most advanced products and the latest techniques and strategies to deliver an exceptional outcome.
- Top-quality results. We combine our years of training and hands-on experience with the most cutting-edge technologies and state-of-the-art products from the best manufacturers in the industry to ensure that we always deliver premium-quality results. When you choose us for your boiler installation needs, you can have confidence knowing that your Melville, NY will always have reliable warmth.
- Rapid results. When you need a new boiler installed, you want the fastest results possible. No other Suffolk County boiler installation company offers faster service than we do. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and will always be there to restore your comfort. As soon as you contact us, we can make arrangements to have a team of technicians at your Suffolk County home in no time.
- Fair and affordable prices. At Joe Sampson’s Plumbing and Heating, we don’t think that you should have to pay a fortune for high-quality boiler installation services. That’s why we offer the fairest and most affordable prices in the area. When you choose us as your boiler installation company, you won’t have to break the bank to keep your Melville, NY home warm.
- Outstanding customer service. The entire team at Joe Sampson’s Plumbing and Heating is committed to meeting the needs and exceeding the expectations of our clients All of our technicians will always go the extra mile to make sure that your home heating needs are met. We’ll get the job done in a timely manner, will treat your Melville, NY home as it’s our own, and will always answer all of your questions. When you choose us as your Suffolk County boiler installation company, you’ll always receive service with a smile.
Why Choose Our Boiler Installation Company in VarCounty County?
At Joe Sampson’s Plumbing and Heating, we make the process of boiler installation as simple as possible. As soon as you contact us, we’ll schedule an appointment on a date and at a time that’s most convenient for you. On the day of your boiler installation service, our uniformed technicians will arrive at your Melville, NY home and will perform a thorough heating survey. We’ll take the size of your property, the number of existing radiators, and how many people reside in your home, as well as whether or not the existing pipework is sufficient or if new lines will be needed.
Based on this assessment and taking your preferences into consideration, we’ll recommend the most efficient boiler for your Melville, NY home. On the day of the installation, we’ll fully explain the process before we get started and will use the most advanced tools and proven techniques to quickly and install your brand new boiler. Once the job is completed, we’ll review the work and will answer any questions that you may have. When you choose Joe Sampson’s Plumbing and Heating as your Suffolk County boiler installation company, you’ll have quick, reliable, and affordable heat that you can count on.
Schedule Your New Boiler Installation Today!
Call Us Today!!
The area was known to the Native Americans as Sunsquams. In the 17th century it was known as Samuel Ketcham’s Valley, named for a local resident. Afterwards it was known as Sweet Hollow. This name was replaced by Melville in school records in 1854. There is some debate as to the origin of the Melville name. It may be derived from the Latin for honey (the area had an abundance of honey bees, and this may have also been the origin of the previous Sweet Hollow name). The author Herman Melville was being published around this time.
A Presbyterian church was built in Melville in 1829 at the corner of Old Country and Sweet Hollow Roads. In 1977 the church was moved 1 mile (1.6 km) to the west. The church was in continuous use until 1930. It reopened in 1944 for the funeral of Edward Baylis and has been in use since then.
In 1909 a trolley line to Huntington was established. This was an extension of the Huntington Trolley Spur and went as far south as Amityville and had a connection to Babylon. There were six fare zones, one of which was the Duryea Farm at Melville. The line was shut down a decade later after farmers complained that noise from the trolley frightened their animals. Buses provided transportation after the trolley line closed. The growing use of private cars also reduced demand for the trolley line.Learn more about Melville.
Melville is an affluent hamlet and census-designated place (CDP) in the Town of Huntington in Suffolk County on Long Island, New York. The population was 19,284 at the 2020 census.
Useful links for Melville, NY
Here are some plumber-related links and associations.
If the job is a straight boiler swap, it will take 4-6 hours to complete. If you need to change the position of your boiler or changing the type of boiler you have, the job will take between 1-4 days.
Boilers are best located in your home’s kitchen, utility room, basement, garage, or loft. It is important as a homeowner to know where your boiler is located as in many homes they are usually hidden away or in a discreet part of the house.
You can install a boiler in a bedroom as long as it is room sealed. This means that it takes the air it uses for combustion from outside, and expels its waste air outside also. A room sealed boiler won’t emit fumes into the room, making it safe to be installed in a room where people sleep.
It is important to know when your boiler may need to be repaired. A boiler is dangerous when the following occur: a gas smell when the boiler is running, scorching or brown marks on the boiler, a musty smell or signs of soot, increased condensation on your windows. All these indicators suggest the boiler may have a potentially dangerous fault and an engineer should be contacted immediately.